Thursday, June 13, 2013

And so it begins...

Today was the official end of school and start of freedom for my childrenz...or so they think (momma has summer school lessons already lined up for these rascals). I'm looking forward to a progressive, fun-filled, and relaxing summer. The Monsters blew me away with their report cards and MAP scores so I hooked them up with ice cream and swim time with the cousins to end their last day of school. 


I'm not looking forward to the Beasts overtaking my bed space  so I will definitely have to layout some boundaries; these fools are getting too big and putting their toes in awkward places...

 However, I don't mind engaging in some much needed cat-naps with sis and Gypsy. Summertime is a good time to catch up on quality time with my princess...


A good time for enjoying all San Diego has to offer with My Beloved and the Beasts...


 Getting these buns in shape with Sister Ugly as we bike all over town in hopes that we will melt our "double butts" while simultaneously working on our tans...
 Letting loose with my crew and indulging in an occasional dranky drank as I kick my feet up, get a massage from my well-trained boys, and enjoy the company of this awesome family I've been given. I'm looking forward to these next few months...Summa Tiiiiiiiime, let's hope the livins easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment